Why do I have to list my occupations during the last 12 months?

So that Studitemps can accurately bill you, we need a statement about your income from salaried employment of the last 12 months. A salaried employment exists if you either carried out a short-term job, any minor employment (geringfügig “450-Euro-job”) or were employed as a working student or worked fully subjected to social security contribution.

Hilfe weiterhin benötigt? Kontaktiere unser Support Team! Kontaktiere unser Support Team!