How do I claim my working hours?

Claim times

If one of your time entries is approved or rejected, but in your opinion it is incorrect, you can file a complaint about it. Click on the 3-dot menu next to the time entry and select the "Reklamieren" (Complain / Claim) option. You can now revise the time entry and the claim will then be sent to Studitemps. If the time has been accepted and corrected by Studitemps, the change will appear in your overview. Please note that the times are always checked with the company and therefore your changes may not always be accepted.

Do you want to find out more about and Studitemps? Visit About us.

Hilfe weiterhin benötigt? Kontaktiere unser Support Team! Kontaktiere unser Support Team!